Friday, March 29, 2013

We Still Believe: REAL, RAW Christian Talk



I just wanted to make a quick post about an internet radio show called “We Still Believe: REAL, RAW Christian Talk”. The hosts (Jay and The Duke) tackle all kinds of issues related to Christianity. I will say that this isn’t your Grandma’s bible hour. The show is often provocative and always thought provoking. You will find that you don’t always agree with the hosts’ perspective (I often don’t) but again it always gets you thinking.

I myself have called in on a couple of occasions (Herei s one) and was even a guest on the show. They had me on to talk about my understanding of the book of Revelation. You can hear that show Here.

 Check it out sometime but be ready to hear different ideas.


The show is live every Sunday @ 8pm EDT (Click Here)
Also Check their Facebook page Here